Our founding partners have each been practicing IP law for 20 years.
Over that time period, we’ve travelled extensively in Europe and the Far East, and we’ve developed professional and personal connections in commercially-significant countries within which our clients have commercial interests. Whether pursuing international IP protection, enforcing IP rights, challenging others’ IP rights, entering into partnerships with individual, professional or academic enterprises, or developing and implementing strategies best suited to ensure maximum value of our clients’ IP assets, we have a strong international network of professionals we can readily access to ensure we get the job done right.
Representative Jurisdictions within our International Network:
- South Korea
- Litigated patent infringement matter before German Regional Court.
- Challenged competitor patents via Opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office.
- Challenged competitor trademarks via Opposition proceedings before the European and Japanese Trademark Offices.
- Litigated trademark infringement before Canadian Regional Courts.
- Developed Trade Secret Policy for European, Japanese and Chinese divisions of large, multi-national company.
- Negotiated international settlement and license agreements.