We all know the importance of doing our homework.
Before entering into a relationship with another company or party, before agreeing to purchase or license IP, you need to know what you’re getting into. We have experience evaluating IP in many different contexts and situations. We can help you determine the value of an IP asset to your business, assess risks associated with not having access to an IP asset, and help you negotiate and acquire ownership or rights to IP that can help your business establish a competitive advantage.
We can help with:
- Evaluation of Third Party IP Assets (e.g., Patents, Trademarks, Trade Secrets, Know-How)
- Assessment of Litigation Against or by a Third Party
- Assessment of Products and/or Services Offered and Sold by a Third Party
- Patent Portfolio Assessment
- Trademark Portfolio Assessment
- Assessment of Employee Agreements and Relationships