We’re not just lawyers and engineers, we’re your business partners too.
Part of our value to you is the combination of our legal and engineering experience and expertise, and our knowledge and understanding of your business. We make sure we understand your business objectives, and how a patent will be useful and valuable to you in meeting and exceeding these objectives. We recognize the value of a patent lies in its ability to provide you with a competitive advantage: by establishing obstacles to competitive products and services, facilitating license revenue, or as an asset on the balance sheet. To that end, we act as your legal, engineering and business partner as we help you build a valuable and useful patent portfolio.
We have experience building client patent portfolios in:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Electro-Mechanical Technologies
- Medical Devices and Technology
- Consumer Goods and Services
- U.S. and International Patent Preparation, Filing and Prosecution
- Utility, Design and Provisional Patent Applications
- Patent Searches
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Patent Litigation
- U.S. and International Post-Issuance Proceedings
- Patent Licensing