Nothing is more closely associated with a company’s identity than its trademarks.
Trademarks are more than marketing instruments — they are representative of a company’s goodwill and market reputation. As important to the selection of a trademark is the need to avoid conflict with a competitor. A clear launch of a new brand allows for stronger positioning in a marketplace. We have extensive experience in the entire timeline of protecting a trademark including conducting clearance searches, trademark application preparation and filing, trademark application prosecution and achieving ultimate protection. Once obtained, we know how to protect and enforce trademark rights, including through the opposition of the filings of others and enforcement litigation, if necessary. We are well positioned to be your branding partner.
- Worldwide Trademark Registration
- Trademark Strategy and Portfolio Development
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Enforcement and Litigation
- Trademark Search and Selection
- Worldwide Trademark Watch Service
- Trademark Clearance Opinions
- Trademark Licenses
- Registration of Trademarks with U.S. Customs